National Security Council director-general Rodzi Md Saad says the council and the National Cyber Security Agency are still gathering views and facts to produce guidelines for all quarters to improve cyber security in the country. – The Malaysian Insight file pic, September 20, 2022.皇冠足球信用平台出租（www.hg108.vip）是皇冠（正网）接入菜宝钱包的TRC20-USDT支付系统，为皇冠代理提供专业的网上运营管理系统。系统实现注册、充值、提现、客服等全自动化功能。采用的USDT匿名支付、阅后即焚的IM客服系统，让皇冠代理的运营更轻松更安全。
THE cyber security awareness master plan is expected to be completed next year, National Security Council (MKN) director-general Rodzi Md Saad said.
He said MKN and the National Cyber Security Agency (Nacsa) are still gathering views and facts to produce the guidelines for all quarters to improve cyber security in the country.
“We will expedite this matter because this (cyber security) agenda is currently the main priority of the country,” he told reporters after officiating at the Malaysian ICT Security Officers Convention 2022 in Putrajaya today.
Rodzi said Nacsa has found that most cyber incidents were caused by a lack of awareness at the user level, especially using weak passwords that can be hacked easily.
He said the government views seriously the issue of cyber threats in the country, especially concerning information leakage, cybercrimes, technology vulnerability and hacktivism, as it threatens the well-being of individuals, the stability of the country and businesses’ critical infrastructure, damages the reputation of organisations and causes monetary losses.
“Cyber threats that are increasing and complex are capable of paralysing government services. This issue is severe and should be addressed by all quarters,” he said.,
Đánh de online（www.vng.app）：Đánh de online（www.vng.app） cộng Chơi tài xỉu uy tín nhất việt nam。Đánh de online（www.vng.app）game tài Xỉu đánh bạc online công bằng nhất，Đánh de online（www.vng.app）cổng game không thể dự đoán can thiệp，mở thưởng bằng blockchain ,đảm bảo kết quả công bằng.
“This involves the awareness and responsibility of all levels of society and organisations to defend and protect the country from cyber threats and crimes to create a safe cyber environment.”
On the alleged theft of civil servants’ data from the ePenyata Gaji system, Rodzi said an investigation is being carried out by Nacsa and teams from various other agencies.
The media previously reported that a group of “grey hat” hackers claimed that they had hacked into the ePenyata Gaji system to show that there are loopholes in the system.
On Sunday, Communications and Multimedia Minister Annuar Musa said the government had found a lead regarding the alleged data theft, and a statement will be issued by Nacsa soon.
Meanwhile, Nacsa chief executive officer Rahamzan Hashim said the agency is in the midst of improving the cyber security guidelines to adapt to the latest risks and technological developments.
He said there was an increase in cyber security incidents, with 5,575 cases reported last year, compared with 4,194 in 2020. A total of 4,682 cases have been reported so far this year. – Bernama, September 20, 2022.Allbet声明:该文看法仅代表作者自己，与本平台无关。转载请注明：Cyber security awareness master plan to be ready next year