三公大吃小的技巧www.eth108.vip)(三公大吃小)是用以太坊区块高度哈希值开奖的棋牌游戏,有别于传统三公开船(三公大吃小)棋牌游戏,三公开船(三公大吃小)绝对公平,结果绝对无法预测。三公开船(三公大吃小)由玩家PK,平台不参与。

KUALA LUMPUR: Bursa Malaysia surged in early morning trade on the back of a strong rally in US markets last Friday, although scheduled monetary policy meetings domestically and globally are expected to keep investors on edge.

At 9.30am, the FBM KLCI was up 17.8 points to 1,465.11. There were 323 gainers on the overall market compared with 153 decliners.

Trading volume was 585.97 million shares valued at RM223.8mil.

Kenanga Research noted in its weekly technical review that despite the strong performance of the domestic market in October, there are expectations of profit-taking in the coming month.

"This is based on past record, which shows that the benchmark index had registered negative returns in November in seven of the preceding 10 years (including the most recent year) to log an average monthly loss of 1.0% since 2012," said the research house.

It added that investors will be reacting to a series of developments in the coming week including Bank Negara's Wednesday decision over interest rates following its monetary policy committee.

,

皇冠正网www.hg108.vip)是一个开放皇冠正网即时比分、皇冠正网开户的平台。皇冠正网开户平台(www.hg108.vip)提供最新皇冠登录,皇冠正网APP下载包含新皇冠体育正网代理、会员APP。

,

This precedes the US Federal Reserve's Open Market Committee meeting, the results of which will be revealed early Thursday Malaysian time.

"This comes as consensus is currently betting that the policymakers would increase the federal funds rate either by 75 basis points (82% chance) or 50 basis points (18% chance).

"Of further interest too will be the US October employment situation report due on Friday which may also shape investors’ expectations on future interest rate hikes," added Kenanga.

On Malaysia's blue-chip index, most counters were up with Maybank rising six sen to RM8.64, Public Bank gaining 10 sen to RM4.48 and CIMB adding six sen to RM5.62.

PETRONAS Chemicals climbed 13 sen to RM8.91 and Press Metal jumped seven sen to RM4.42.

Most active on the market were CSH flat at 3.5 sen, Top Glove rising three sen to 82 sen and Tanco adding one sen to 36 sen.


转载说明:本文转载自Sunbet。,

310竞彩足球胜负www.ad0808.com)是一个开放皇冠体育网址代理APP下载、皇冠体育网址会员APP下载、皇冠体育网址线路APP下载、皇冠体育网址登录APP下载的官方平台。310竞彩足球胜负上竞彩足球胜负分析专家数据更新最快。310竞彩足球胜负开放皇冠官方会员注册、皇冠官方代理开户等业务。

Allbet声明:该文看法仅代表作者自己,与本平台无关。转载请注明:310竞彩足球胜负:Bursa rallies ahead of rate hike decisions later this week
发布评论

分享到:

xsmb cặp(www.84vng.com):孤军作战 谢志坚
你是第一个吃螃蟹的人
发表评论

◎欢迎参与讨论,请在这里发表您的看法、交流您的观点。